R n B Singer, Beauty Aghedo drops ‘Oruko Jesu’


Fast-rising Singer, Beauty Aghedo aka B'Dash, the star Quest winner 2011 and Healing Wings Foundation brand ambassador has officially dropped her new wave-making song titled 'Oruko Jesu.'

According to her, "I sing R n B/Hip-hop, I Rap, I Dance and I also sing R n B Gospel but that doesn't mean I am a core gospel artiste. I use my talent to praise God. I am a versatile singer. In this new song of mine, I titled it 'Oruko Jesu' - Why? Because, 'Oruko Jesu' is too powerful... It can give you anything you want in this world. It is a Hip Hop way of promoting and proclaiming the name of Jesus on the street and about what the name of Jesus can do in our life. It can give us life abundance and success unlimited... The name of Jesus distinguishes a man from others in a special way. Also, the song is all about the manifested power of the Holy Ghost in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.... Also, it sets anyone that believes in it on a course of an unending perfect, peaceful, honourable, prosperous and part of destiny and a glorious future..."
However, the video of this song is yet to be released and has been shot with celluloid 16MM Camera by Emmanuel Olabode the CEO Hope Films.

“The video is going to be a must-watch when it is released,” she said.

Moreover, ‘Oruko Jesu’ means 'The Name of Jesus.' It is a social song, street song, church song, club song, party song, corporate song and friendly song for everybody in the world (kids, youths, mummy and daddy).



Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633
By: SAMOD BIOBAKU

Comments