Reason world's most pierced man was denied entry to Dubai


Rolf Buchholz has 453 piercings on his body and face but officials in Dubai allegedly wouldn't let the world's most pierced man enter the United Arab Emirates because it looks like he practices 'black magic.'

Rolf Buchholz, who has 453 piercings on his body and face, flew to Dubai because he was supposed to make an appearance at a nightclub.

In addition to the hundreds of piercings, the 53-year-old has two horns implanted on his forehead.
Buckholz, who is from Germany, was stopped at the airport and then put on a flight to Istanbul because of the black magic concerns.


Buckholz had certain things to say while at the airport.

“At the end I got an answer why I can't enter Dubai: The Immigration thought I am Black Magic. Stupid people!”

"I am at Dubai airport. They let me not in the country. The luggage is lost. I am ok."

"On the way back home... Dubai I will never come back!"

The Guinness Book of Records named Buckholz as the world's most pierced man in 2012, the BBC reported.

 "I hope I can enter Dubai again and meet all the people, but at the moment I don't see when and how it can happen," Buchholz told The National. "I think if people were a little more tolerant, then the world would be a better place. I hope there is a change in Dubai and the whole world, so that everyone can live in peace."
Guinness World Record winner Rolf Buccholz did not make it out of the airport. Maybe he did not pack right.




Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633
By: SAMOD BIOBAKU

Comments