Seyi Shay hits cover of Y! Africa


Singer, Seyi Shay was recently unveiled as the cover star on the new edition of Y! Africa - in a double cover, which features Tanzanian millionaire investor, Meck Khalfan.

In the interview, Seyi speaks about the road less traveled, her career since she returned to Nigeria, what keeps her going and, of course, how she sees her future.

The fierce shoot was styled by Ebun Daramola, photographed by TCD and directed by Franka Asindi, Editorial Director for Y! Africa. The singer was profiled by Features Editor, Wilfred Okiche.

“It’s been a long way here,” she said. “I have had incredible experiences, and I have learnt from my mistakes. But I am excited by where I am, and I am certainly living my dreams.”

Other images from the latest edition:





Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633
By: SAMOD BIOBAKU

Comments