Flames of Afrocandy’s Sex-tape, Raunchy message Still Burn [+1 Nude Photo of Her]



Barely three weeks ago, controversial actress and singer, Afrocandy recently launched her new song and guess what? She did it in grand style.

For those who might not know, Afrocandy released a sex-tape with her in it to coincide with the song online release.


Interestingly and to the delight of her more daring fans, she attached a caption to the image, which read, “Listen to my New Song and watch... I told y'all I was going to get me some Fat Something so I was getting it here though he was still working it. You don't want to know what happened when got it hot, the Camera fell off my hands.”



Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633
By: SAMOD BIOBAKU

Comments